Chris Martin Hair Transplant Chris Martin is the British singer, musician and soloist of the famous rock band “Coldplay”. Chris Martin recently had a hair transplant surgery in England. He was worried about the stage lighting revealing the thinning of his hair. Chris Martin stated that he did the hair transplant surgery to be able to perform on the stage.
Martin‘s hair transplant makes him look too young. Chris Martin is a pretty young man. Yet, when he lost some of his hair, this posed a huge problem for him. Scenes full of spectators were always a nightmare. After the hair transplant, Chris Martin became more confident. Chris Martin decided to lengthen it after the hair transplant. In this way, baldness in the anterior region will not be visible.
Which Methods are used in Hair Transplantation for Men?
In fact, the most used hair transplant techniques are FUE and FUT techniques.
The difference between these two is that FUT is a surgical operation. The other one (FUE technique) is a non-surgical hair transplant.
Hair follicles in the neck are using in hair transplantation with FUE. There are no linear cuts. It is transplanted to the area to be transplanted. It is more convenient and comfortable than hair transplantation methods applied until today. So, this method is the most preferred method.
Hair Transplant Techniques For Men
There are two types of techniques used to restore scalp hair. These are known as FUE and FUT.
- FUE: With the help of a special needle, the hair strands are separated from the area. In this process, more than one hair follicle can be treated. There is no scar after the procedure.
- FUT: A hair follicle strip is cut from the area to be transplanted. And then, a hair transplant is applied to this area. Scars may occur as a result of this procedure.
Hair Transplant with FUT Management
The FUT method is a painful procedure. Causes skin irritation. So, it is not as preferred as it used to be. We can observe pain according to the scalp or hair follicles.
Fut method is an operation performed to revitalize healthy hair follicles in the area where hair transplantation will be performed. It is also called root extraction.
The process is applied to the hair follicles. But stitch of hair transplantation surgery is performed should be discarded. We can observe scars on the planted area after the operation, although they are not very large. Besides, we can see its advantages due to the transplantation of excess hair follicles in a single operation. Yet, the FUT method is not a preferred method as before. Because it is a painful procedure and because of the scar left in the operation area after the procedure.
Hair Transplant with FUE Method
The Fue Hair Transplant Method first emerged in the 2000s. Besides, Fue Hair Transplantation does not pass as a surgical procedure. Besides, it does not leave any traces on the scalp. So, it is one of the most preferred methods around the world. The process for hair is done on the neck area. Still, it does not look like the Fut method. So, it creates a natural look instead of the FUT method. For this reason, the preferred rate is high. So, there is no pain or scarring in the treated area.
In the Fue method of hair transplantation, local anesthesia is applied. This ensures that it is a hair transplant method that you can carefully choose.
Causes Of Hair Loss in Men
- Genetics: Hair loss is inherited from the family. If hair loss is encoded in human DNA, this causes hair loss in some cases.
- Hormones: Hormones are effective in every human body. But the situation is different for men. For this reason, it results in their hair being thinner and shorter. Over time, the hair from these follicles stops growing.
- Stress: People face various problems at certain points in life. That’s why people feel stressed out. This causes certain conditions in the body. If you value your hair and health, you can avoid stress.
- Unhealthy Nutrition: Fast-food habits can make it difficult to intake the nutrients needed for hair growth. Vitamin and mineral deficiencies occur due to heavy diets to get rid of excess weight. These can also cause hair loss.
- Hairdresser Service: Applying chemicals and treatments to hair disrupts the structure of the hair. It causes hair breakage, shedding, and discoloration.
In such cases, hair transplantation is important for men. Hair transplants for men are more than one. It offers you more options.
Results of Hair Transplantation in Men
- Hair Transplantation gives more results when done by a specialist.
- You will no longer have to worry about hair loss.
- Results are long-lasting.
- Results are natural.
Even so, the results vary between 6 months and 12 months after your hair transplant procedure. The recommendations of the doctor who performed the transplantation should be listened to.
In the first week, red dotted marks appear on the planting area. But do not let this situation spoil you. It takes a very short time and its effects pass easily.
First 3 months
After transplantation, there is no effect in the first 3 months. After 3 months, hair follicles start to grow, even if slowly. The situation changes according to the hair follicle transplanted.
6 months later
Indicators of hair transplant treatment disappear. In the 7th or 8th month, the hair becomes natural. Unfortunately, this process may take up to 12 months for some people.
If you follow the advice of hair transplant specialists, you can reach your hair after 12 months. A completely healthy and natural appearance is formed.
How Old Is Hair Transplantation For Men?
As a result of the researches, we know that hair loss stops after the age of 40.
Some people expect their hair to fall out until the age of 40. They prefer to transplant after hair loss is over. Others want to intervene in this situation immediately.
In other words, the age range of men who have hair transplantation is between 25 and 45 years.
But, the age range in hair transplantation for men may change in some special cases. The reason for this is the drugs and methods to be used in the procedure.
What Are The Factors Affecting Hair Transplant Results?
Hair transplantation is a delicate operation. So, people should choose their chosen clinic carefully.
Another factor is the condition of the hair follicles. If the hair follicles of the person undergoing hair transplantation are not healthy enough. This is a problem. The desired result cannot be achieved. Post-procedure care should be applied. Maintenance is an important factor if you want long and natural-looking hair.