How To Grow Your Penis? Some men may be frustrated by the size of their penis, which can cause a lack of self-confidence as well as psychological and sexual disorders. Penis lengthening aims to lengthen the size of the penis, mainly in a relaxed state (at rest). Penis enlargement surgery (or phalloplasty) targets penile density when it is relaxed and upright.
Both procedures can be performed separately or combined.
He will listen to you carefully to understand your embarrassment about the size of your penis and its impact on your sex and social life. This privileged listening time is essential for understanding your perception, as the surgical indication is based much more on the “perceived size” rather than the “actual size” of your penis.
He will perform a clinical examination on the morphology of your penis to suggest the most appropriate treatment strategy that corresponds to your anatomy and your request.
The surgeon will provide information on scar placement, treatment and procedure limits, postoperative recovery, and significant risks in order to make an informed decision.
- Penis lengthening has a visible effect when the penis is loose, which is less visible when it is upright (unpredictable).
- Penoplasty does not affect erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation.
- Penoplasty does not affect the size of the head of the penis, which can be enlarged by injections of hyaluronic acid.
Good candidates for aesthetic penoplasty
- Having discomfort in their intimate life evolved into a complex associated with lack of length or lack of volume of their penis and embarrassment in their social life (the “wardrobe syndrome” among athletes)
- Having realistic expectations.
- They have no related functional disorders (erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation).
General preoperative instructions for cosmetic surgery
Smoking cessation 1 month before and after the procedure. Discontinuation of drugs that increase bleeding 10 days before and after the procedure: aspirin, anti-inflammatory and anticoagulants, vitamin E.
Special preoperative instructions for penis enlargement
Have a constant weight (to ensure the stability of the result).
Preoperative markings are performed by our surgeons before the procedure.
The operation is performed under general anesthesia, based on outpatients (discharge from the hospital that night).
Penis enlargement includes two stages:
- First, the surgeon removes a quantity of fat using a cannula inserted through microsomes, which are invisible in the long run. Fat is usually extracted from the abdomen, ribs or inner thigh area. Second, the refined fat is injected back under the skin of your penis to increase its volume.
- Penis lengthening surgery combines a portion of the penile ligament with a cuticle. Hidden in the pubic hair, the scar is “v” shaped and is located at the bottom of the penis.
- The skin is closed with absorbable sutures.
What to expect after surgery
It’s a bit of a painful process. The pains are well relieved by analgesics.
Ecchymosis (bruising) is classic and resolves within 2 weeks after surgery. A swelling (swelling) is frequent and of varying duration, gradually subsiding within a few months.
- Shower is allowed the next day of the procedure.
- The repetition of daily activities is possible the next day of the procedure.
- Resumption of professional activities is possible a few days after the procedure.
- Repeated sexual intercourse is possible 2-3 weeks after the procedure.
- Repeated sports activities can be done within 4 weeks after surgery.
The main risks are the following
- A hematoma.
- A serum (collection of fluids).
- Reduction of the inclination of the erect penis: relatively common in relation to the part of the inhibitory ligament of the penis.
- Temporary sensitivity problems at the root of the penis.
- An infection.
- Insufficient results.
- Pathological scars (hypertrophic scars or keloids).
- The final result of penis enlargement surgery is achieved between 3 and 6 months after the procedure, when the postoperative swelling has disappeared.
- The result is stable and long lasting except in the case of significant changes in body weight. The increase in the circumference of the penis is 2-4 cm at rest and slightly smaller when standing.
- The end result of penis lengthening surgery is immediately visible: the increase in the circumference of the penis is 2-4 cm at rest and the increase is unpredictable when standing (ie Less than in the wet state). As for the result, it is stable and long lasting.
- Foam cosmetic surgery is a reliable and effective procedure with significant aesthetic, functional and psychological benefits for patients wishing to undergo surgery.
How safe is this process?
The process is safe. Complications are rare and usually minor, such as temporary swelling and mild bruising.
Worldwide, the number of facial cosmetic surgeries performed with hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers exceeds 5 million each year. Complications are extremely rare when the HA filler is injected by an experienced physician. This is the safest medical approach available for penile thickening.
How easy is the process?
You could, for example, enter the meal and consult your doctor for 30 minutes. Then, if you wanted to move on, the doctor would give you some numbing cream to apply to the penis. Then wait 15 minutes to drop penile numbness.
Then lie down and the doctor injects the filler into the space between the skin and the shaft of the penis. The injection shows that the needle closes in a few seconds or at most a few minutes. You could go back to work if you find it easy, for example, if you work in an office. However, no manual work or heavy lifting for a week.
It is unlikely that you will experience pain during the procedure or recovery. Below is a video of the full process. It is possible to complete the incision process using a cannula, if preferred.
Your penis will be thicker immediately after penis enlargement surgery due to the addition to the penis. You can book a treatment on the same day as your appointment with the plastic surgeon and complete the advice and treatment within an hour. You can contact our clinic for other questions in your mind.
How Does Sex Reassignment Surgery Female to Male Work?
Sex reassignment surgery is a complex and intensive process that requires close medical supervision and psychological support. It can involve multiple procedures, such as removing breast tissue and constructing a penis and scrotum. After sex reassignment surgery (female to male), patients will typically begin a course of hormone replacement therapy. This treatment helps to further masculinize physical features such as body hair growth, voice deepening, and increased muscle mass. Additionally, other related surgeries may be performed depending on the patient’s needs and desires.
After recovery from sex reassignment surgery (female to male), most patients find significant improvement in their quality of life and enjoy greater body acceptance and satisfaction with their appearance. Furthermore, mental health counseling should be considered an essential part of the transition process both before and after surgery. These sessions help individuals address any potential psychological issues related to gender identity disorder (GID) or other co-existing issues that may arise during the transition process. With the right support network in place throughout the transition process, many individuals are able to find greater happiness with their gender identity after surgery is complete.