Hair Transplantation Before and After
Here, everything about hair transplantation before and after. Hair transplantation is the transplantation of hair follicles (grafts) taken from the upper boundary of each ear to thebeginning part of the neck The techniques are especially advanced in Turkey but still you have to find experts that have proven themselves both in terms of health and aesthetics also centers where sterilization conditions are suitable and should be personalized. Therefore, if you are going to have a hair transplant, you need to do very good research before the operation.
Particularly before and after hair transplantation, you should examine the things to do well. Although it is generally conceivable to compare the photos before and after the procedure when it is heard the term of after the hair transplantation, the actions that should be avoided and fulfilled before and after the procedure should also come to mind.
What to Expect Before Hair Transplantation?
Before the hair transplantation, you should think about all prospects, have an assessment and get data the whole procedure. You should look for well-qualified assessment straightforwardly to avoid wrong information.
As we mention before, there is so many factors have effects on hair transplantation. The success of the operation depends on the technique, but also the environment and the person. For instance, numerous factors such as graft quality, shedding, donor area, age, dietary patterns, alcohol, smoking affect the results of hair transplantation. Above all these, you should determine how much hair transplantation you need to get an accurate result in hair transplantation. This is the initial phase in choosing both the cost and the technique to be applied.
It can also help you to ask yourself some questions before the operation. For example, what awaits me in this process, what should I pay attention to before and after hair transplantation?
What Should Be Considered Before Hair Transplant Operation?
- Considering the structure of your hair, you should expect something. If you have very sparse hair at first, you won’t suddenly have bushy hair. The more strong hair you have according to your hair characteristics, the better you will get results.
- As we mentioned above, you should take into account that thick and light hair in general works better than dark hair with thin strands.
- Do good price research. Although it is an average price, clinics in general determine the price per graft received, the fixed price or the technique used. This means that the charge may vary depending on the person. Private health insurances in Turkey usually do not cover plastic surgery, but if hair loss occurs due to burns or trauma, it may be covered by health insurance. Besides, ask your doctor if there will be extra charges before starting treatment.
- Smoking and alcohol can negatively affect the healing of your wounds and the rate of recovery after surgery.
- Don’t get a haircut before surgery. Hair in the area where the hair follicle will be removed must be long enough for transplantation. Also, start massaging your scalp about two to four weeks before surgery. This allows blood circulation in the area to accelerate and soften your skin.
- You should inform the physicians who will perform hair transplantation about the medications you use due to chronic (sugar, heart, blood pressure, etc.) or acute diseases.
- Stop using drugs, multivitamins that prevent clotting (heparin, aspirin, coumadin, etc.) 1 week before the operation.
What Should You Pay Attention To After The Hair Transplant Operation?
- Since you will be using medications to help you relax before the operation, we recommend that you bring an attendant to help you return home.
- If you have been operated on by removing striped skin, a bandage is wrapped around your head. This should be kept clean and dry in your head for a day. However, some hair transplantation surgeries require stitches instead of bandages. These stitches may melt on their own on the scalp, but otherwise, you may have to go back to the clinic and have the stitches removed.
- Lie in a slightly upstanding position while sleeping after surgery. Do not touch newly transplanted areas, even if there is a slight itch and pain. If you touch or rub, the roots here can be shed because they can’t hold on to the skin.
- After a few days, you can wash and shampoo your hair. This allows the removal of dead skin and, more importantly, the removal of shells that prevent hair from coming out.
- You should not apply chemical products such as lotion, jelly, conditioner, hairspray and wax to your hair.
- You should rest on the first night after hair transplant. It’s not a good idea to go outside because you are at risk of infection. When you go out during the healing process, it is useful to protect the transplanted area from the sun or rain with the help of an umbrella.
How Do We Understand The Results After Hair Transplant?
Especially after hair transplantation, you should listen to your doctor, use the medications regularly, follow his recommendations and go for regular check-ups. It would be best to contact your doctor instead of finding a solution to the problems you have after the operation. Post-hair transplantation procedures are just as important as the operation and before. It depends largely on what you do after the operation to get the result you expect from the hair transplantation operation.
What’s more, pictures when hair transplantation give significant hints for individuals who need hair transplantation. There are a few things you need to know to do proper research. It will be useful to examine hair transplant forum sites where people share their results freely.
The stage after hair transplant is perhaps the most challenging part for patients. There are a lot of questions in patients’ minds, like whether the operation is going to be successful or if I’m doing something wrong. It should be exactly 18 months before the results of hair transplant can be fully observed. Therefore, in order to fully evaluate the images before and after hair transplantation, it is more accurate to evaluate the results with month-by-month photos at periodic intervals.
Black Hair Transplantation Surgeon: Get the Look You Want
A black hair transplantation surgeon is a medical professional who specializes in helping people restore their natural hairline or full head of hair. Are you looking for a hair transplant specialist to help you achieve the look you want? When considering a hair transplant surgeon, make sure to research the experience and credentials of the surgeon. It’s important to find a surgeon with extensive experience in performing successful hair transplant procedures. You can also ask for before-and-after pictures of previous patients and read reviews from satisfied customers.
Once you’ve identified a qualified black hair transplantation surgeon, it’s important to understand the details of the procedure. Your surgeon will explain the risks and benefits associated with the procedure, as well as provide detailed information on the cost and expected recovery time. In addition, they will discuss the type of results you can expect to achieve. After you have decided on a surgeon, you’ll need to schedule an appointment for your procedure. During this appointment, your surgeon will review your medical history and discuss any medications or treatments you are currently taking. They will also take photographs of your scalp and review any areas that need special attention during the hair transplantation process.