How Much is the Cost of Hair Transplant?
How Much is the Cost of Hair Transplant? Hair transplant is the process of transplanting hair follicles from the back of the scalp, where hair is thick, to areas of the head where hair is sparse, using a surgical procedure. The hair falls out first after hair transplantation, then as it grows back, the patient has normal hair that does not shed and grows normally. Hair transplantation can be done using either the FUE or DHI methods, in which individual hair follicles are harvested and transported. People who choose one of these two methods wonder how much is the cost of hair transplant. However, before learning the answer to this question, it is necessary to learn the difference between DHI and FUE techniques. Besides, the answers to the question of how much is the cost of hair transplant vary according to the following:
- Where you live
- The kind of treatment you choose
- The surgeon’s expertise
- How much hair would you have transplanted
- Travel expenses
Differences Between DHI and FUE
Hair transplant can be done in two ways, and both are widely practiced around the world. The first is DHI, and the second is FUE. The most curious question for those who will choose one of these two options is the question of how much is the cost of hair transplant. But before answering this question, it is necessary to learn the differences between them. The below are some of the differences:
- The DHI technique’s pen allows for precise control of the transplanted graft’s depth, orientation, and angle. The transplanted hair would appear normal in this manner, and after a while, the person who has had hair transplantation will be undetectable from the outside.
- The grafts obtained from the donor region are first placed in a solution in the FUE technique. Following this process, channels in the region where hair transplantation will be performed are opened, and grafts are inserted in these channels. The harvested grafts are inserted directly into the relevant region using the DHI technique. So, the DHI technique does not need the opening of a tube.
- Since no extra channel is opened in the DHI technique, bleeding is minimal.
- Because there is no grooving and bleeding in DHI, there is no postulation, crusting, or pitting.
- In the DHI technique, approximately 2,000 grafts were inserted in a single session, while the FUE technique implanted 5,000 grafts. As a result, if you have more than 3,000 grafts, you will need more than one session. Mega-DHI may also be done in a single session if two doctors are present.
- Just the donor region should be shaved in the DHI technique, while the whole hair must be shaved in the FUE technique.
- Patients who use the DHI technique heal even more quickly and will return to their normal lives almost overnight.
How Much are the Prices of DHI and FUE Procedures?
The answer to the question of how much is the cost of hair transplant is not certain. The reason for this is that the price changes according to the procedures. The DHI procedure in the UK can cost anything from £5,000 to £15,000. This hair transplant operation costs between £1,500 and £3,500 in Turkey. The cost of the FUE hair transplant varies from $4,000 to $15,000 per session. A multi-session treatment will cost upwards of $50,000. Also, another answer to the question of how much is the cost of hair transplant as follows. Depending on how much hair is being transplanted and how skilled the surgeon is, the cost can differ significantly.
What Are The Best Countries For Hair Transplants?
The cost of a hair transplant solution can vary based on the country where the patient chooses to get the transplant. Especially, people are very curious about how much is the cost of hair transplant. The response to this question differs depending on the region. Therefore, below is the list of countries that are the best in hair transplant.
- Turkey: For many patients, Turkey is a top destination for hair transplants. In comparison to countries like the United States or the United Kingdom, the country has many clinics, mostly in Istanbul, that provide high-quality services at much lower costs. This is one of the reasons why patients from the United States and other non-European countries fly to Turkey for this treatment.
- Lithuania: Low prices for transplant procedures and transportation (from other European countries) are two of the main reasons why this country is one of the best for patients seeking hair transplantation.
- Poland: Poland is a good destination for patients because it has a variety of private clinics. When compared to other countries such as Germany or Switzerland, the prices can be as many as 20% smaller. Furthermore, all kinds of treatments are available in Polish clinics.
- Thailand: Thailand is a popular destination in Asia for medical and cosmetic procedures such as hair transplants. To make the nation a world-class medical hub with top options for medical and wellness procedures, the government has facilitated the construction of hospitals.
Hair Transplant Costs in Turkey
Every year, over 20,000 people fly to Turkey for medical care that is as good as or better than what they would get at home. In comparison to other countries around the world, the average cost of hair transplant in Turkey in 2021 is cheaper. Although people know this information, they still wonder how much is the cost of hair transplant in Turkey. Hair transplant prices in Euro differ depending on the technologies used and the number of hair follicles needed.
The estimated cost of the FUE hair transplant operation in Turkey is about 1500-3000 EUR with an experienced and qualified specialist. Of course, prices vary depending on the situation and the number of grafts required by the patient. About this price point, you can get a hair transplant from a highly trained doctor while sightseeing in Turkey. If you want clear information about how much is the cost of hair transplant, you can call the center where you will have a hair transplant.
HOW MUCH IS THE COST OF HAIR TRANSPLANT?
Hey there! Have you ever wondered about how much is the costs of hair transplant? Well, we’ll talk about what makes the price different and why some people might need it.
- Hair Transplant Methods:Firstly,Getting a hair transplant can be done in two methods! One is called “FUT,” where they take a little strip of hair from one place and put it where you need it. The other way is called “FUE,” where they take tiny hairs and plant them in your head. Each way might cost a bit different.
- How Much Hair You Need: Some people need more hair help because they have more spots without hair. That might make the hair transplant cost a bit more. But don’t worry, they can still help everyone!
- The Hair Doctor’s Skills and Where They Work: The person who does the hair transplant is a super-special doctor! If they are very good at it or work in a big city, it might cost a little more. But remember, they will make your hair look awesome!
- Taking Care of Your Hair Before and After: The hair doctor will help you before and after the hair transplant. They might give you special medicine or special treatments to make your hair the best it can be! This might be part of the cost too.
- Special Treatments and Medicines: Some people might need extra things to make their hair grow better. The doctor might give them special medicines.So, Those can make the cost a bit more, but they are necessary for your hair!
In Conclusion, Getting a hair transplant might cost different for each person, but it can help everyone to have great hair!After that, The doctor and the clinic will take good care of you. So, don’t worry if it costs a bit more, because your results will be super in the end.