Tummy Tuck Cost Turkey Tummy tuck surgery, also known as abdominoplasty, is aesthetic operations performed to make the abdominal area look healthier and more fit. This method, which is used to eliminate various problems such as sagging, cracks, excess skin, and these, seen in the abdominal area due to various reasons, is preferred by both women and men. In this method, which is frequently applied for women, the excess skin in the abdominal region is removed, the sagging area is tightened and the cracks under the belly button are eliminated.
What are the Risks of Tummy Tuck?
This surgery has risks. However, these risks are seen in very rare cases. After the surgery, which is generally seen, infections can be prevented by the antibiotics deemed appropriate. Aside from this, the problem is solved with the intervention made with drains in case of the proliferation and collection of blood and dirty fluids in the abdomen. The risk is very low. In these cases, these problems can be prevented with short-time checks.
Who Can Be Applied To Tummy Tuck?
It is an operation that can be performed mostly for an adult human. It is not a treatment method that can be applied to individuals with weight problems at an early age. The person who will undergo surgery, which is one of the most important factors, must be of the appropriate weight. If not, it is expected to lose weight. The importance of losing weight is to achieve the desired level of stretching by reducing abdominal tension.
If the person has had plastic surgery before, he/she should inform the surgeon who will perform the surgery. If the patient smokes, he is asked to quit at least 1 month before the surgery and then he is asked not to drink for at least 2 weeks afterwards. The reason for this is that smoking prevents wound healing.
Types of Abdominal Stretching
Tummy tuck aesthetics are performed in 2 ways. It is performed as mini and full stretching depending on where and in what size the stretching surgery will be performed.
Mini Tummy Tuck Surgery
- If the deformed abdomen is located in the lower part of the belly button, if there is slight fat and sagging in the lower part of the belly button, if there is no separation and relaxation in the abdominal muscles, there is no sagging or fat in the upper part of the belly button, and there are partial cracks in the lower part of the belly button, mini tummy tuck. surgery may be appropriate.
- Mini tummy tuck surgery; It is an operation that can be preferred by those who have loose skin but are not suitable for a full tummy tuck procedure and who do not have excess weight in the abdomen. It is especially applied to people who have given birth, excess fat, or subcutaneous tissue collected under their navel.
- In mini tummy tuck surgery; Excess fat in the abdomen and waist area is removed, excess tissue under the belly is removed and stretching is applied. Absolutely, no procedure is applied to the area above the navel. The most suitable candidates for mini tummy tuck surgery; they are the people whose belly button is above because there is no operation on the navel.
Full Abdominal Lift
This method is preferred in cases where problems seen in mini tummy tuck are also seen in the upper part of the belly button. Full tummy tuck surgery is performed above the belly button between the groin and the abdomen. The sagging, cracks, and excess fat tissue seen in this area are removed. Released abdominal muscles are tightened, the skin is tightened. While the surgery is performed. it is planned so that the surgical wound remains in the underwear.
After Tummy Tuck
After abdominoplasty, the patient will recover after 1 or 2 hours. The patient, who is kept under observation at the hospital on the same day, is discharged the next day with the drains removed.
After the operation, the abdominal movements and heavy objects should not be lifted. Surgical wounds are covered with a bandage, and after these are removed from the abdomen, the person is asked to wear an abdominal corset for 6 weeks.
While the patient is told to use antibiotics against the infection, they are asked not to lie in an upright position for a week. While the patient can take the bath after four days, the surgeon removes the stitches 10 days later. People who have had surgery can go back to work after two weeks. After the operation, the abdomen takes its shape 6 months later and the swelling disappears.
It is not necessary to repeat this surgery routinely after abdominoplasty. The surgery is one-time. I just want to say the most curious. If you gain or lose excessive weight or have childbirth, the abdomen may loosen again as a result of the effects of hormonal drugs you take, such as the weight gained on your face. This is actually very normal. After the abdominoplasty, the patient should pay attention to himself.
Post-natal Tummy Tuck Surgery
The excess skin and fat in the abdomen after birth bother every woman. Although some women can get rid of these fats with sports and exercise, the majority cannot achieve the same success. Therefore, the methods of abdominal stretching exercises are examined. As a result of researches, it is understood that the definitive and permanent method of this work is surgery. After birth, sagging in the abdomen can be corrected with a simple surgery. Excess skin is cut off and stretched over and combined with the solid skin. At this point, the belly is adjusted as desired by the patient.
Tummy Tuck Surgery Prices
- Pricing for tummy tuck is determined by the size of the surgery. Mini tummy tuck or total tummy tuck procedures are different types of surgery and the techniques are different.
- Depending on this, operation times and workmanship also change. Whether the surgery fee will only be a tummy tuck or a lipo-aided lift should be determined.
- In addition, which hospital will have this surgery also changes the cost. The desire for comfort can increase the cost. However, you can get the most precise information about the price during the examination or by explaining your personal situation by phone.
Tummy Tuck Cost in Turkey: Is It Worth It?
After making the decision, you may find yourself asking about the tummy tuck cost in Turkey. The truth is that the price varies depending on multiple variables. Of course, it should be noted that Turkey is significantly cheaper than other countries in the western world. This includes countries like the United States, the United Kingdom, and other European countries. That being said, Turkish doctors are also extremely well-trained and can help guide you during your tummy tuck journey.
For those looking to undergo a tummy tuck procedure, knowing how much does a tummy tuck cost in Turkey is bound to affect their decision. It’s important to do your research and make sure that you are comfortable with the surgeon you choose. Ultimately, the decision to undergo a tummy tuck in Turkey should be based on your own individual needs and circumstances. While the cost savings can be tempting, it’s important to make sure that you are getting the quality care you deserve. A tummy tuck can be a transformative procedure, and choosing the right surgeon is essential to ensuring you get the best possible results.