Cancellation & Refund Policy
Refund and Cancellation Policy
- If the operation is canceled on the same day, 20% of the money will be refunded.
- Asli Tarcan Advanced Hair Transplant center will not be liable for costs arising from scheduling changes in the provision of our hair transplant services, including (but not exclusive to) travel costs, accommodation costs, any economic cost to the client relating to time taken off work or loss of potential earnings.
- Asli Tarcan Advanced Hair Transplant center reserves the right to amend booked surgery dates. Such changes are rare and are undertaken in the patient´s best interest and safety. In the unlikely event of a surgery date amendment, the deposit sum and other payments will be transferred to the next available date.
- The deposit is non refundable. Cancellations due to emergency or illness will be assessed on an individual basis and in such instances, we will always endeavor to be as flexible as possible in terms of rescheduling an alternative surgery date. Postponements caused by unforeseen events will be assessed on a case by case basis. In all other instances, if you request cancellation of your reservation, the deposit sum will be retained.
- Asli Tarcan Advanced Hair Transplant center will endeavor to ensure that your procedure runs to schedule, however, for reasons beyond our control, we may need to cancel or postpone your procedure at short notice. In this unlikely event, every effort will be made to contact you in advance. We do not offer compensation if we cancel your procedure.
- The Down Payment can be refunded in the first two weeks, if given an adequate explanation. After 1 weeks, the Down Payment is not refundable due to our Company Policies.
1: The patient will be quoted a fee during a personal consultation or by photo analysis. Asli Tarcan Advanced Hair Transplant center will complete the work for that fee.
2: A non refundable deposit amount must be paid in advance to secure the patient´s chosen procedure date. The deposit sum can be paid by card over the telephone, by cash in person or by bank transfer. Until such time as a deposit is placed, the patient´s desired booking date will remain available for other patients to reserve.
3: The balance will be paid on the morning of the procedure if paying by card or cash. Bank transfers must be initiated in advance to ensure all funds have cleared by the chosen procedure date.
4: We accept: Visa and MasterCard, cash and bank transfers, please note we do not accept checks, American Express or Laser cards. Card payments must be accompanied with photographic ID
5: If paying by card on your procedure day, please advice your bank of the payment in advance so that they are aware it is a genuine transaction. Payment must clear prior to the procedure commencing, so any issues with blocked transactions may result in the cancellation of your surgery and the retention of your deposit.