Penis Enlargement Surgery Results When it comes to penis enlargement options, creams, pills and mechanical devices just do not work. However, advances in medicine have made it possible to enlarge the penis with the use of injectable fillers and implants. Therefore, the demand for penis enlargement surgery has increased.
Who is a candidate for penis enlargement surgery?
The decision to undergo any type of cosmetic procedure is personal. Candidates for penis enlargement often express embarrassment about the length or circumference of their penis.
The average length of an erect penis is five to six inches, with a circumference of about four to five inches. The length of non-erect (loose) penises varies widely. However, it is not uncommon for medium-sized penis candidates to think that it is below average. Even if they are, there are many people who could benefit from weight loss. Being overweight can lead to the perception that the penis is below average size. Our surgeons will discuss your candidacy before planning your procedure.
Benefits of penis enlargement
The biggest benefit of penis enlargement is the relief from the stress associated with penis size. Having a medium penis or the perception that the small penis can lead to embarrassment and stress. While there are no guarantees, therapy can help you regain confidence in your personal life and romantic relationship quests.
Patients can enjoy further benefits in consultation with our doctor. Our doctor uses innovative technology to make treatments more effective and less invasive.
Types of penile surgery
The main type of penis enlargement surgery is called Penoplasty surgery and involves enlarging the penis and / or lengthening, where the augmentation is either along the penis, achieved by cutting the ligaments that connect it to the body to allow it to fall down or sideways. or the width of the penis, using fat transfer techniques. Often to create a more natural look, both the elongation and the increase of the circumference will take place at the same time, although one or the other can be performed as a single function.
What happens during penis enlargement?
Your first discussion with a surgeon should clearly define your expectations and whether the surgery can give you the results you want.
Careful discussions about the reasons why you want penis surgery and your suitability for this type of surgery are very important at this stage. Make sure you have received as much information as possible so that you can make a fully up-to-date choice and make sure that you have received satisfactory answers to all your questions.
A medical history should also be taken to make sure there are no reasons why you should not have this surgery. You will usually be asked to sign a consent form which means you have understood the potential benefits and risks associated with penile surgery.
- Penile surgery is usually performed with a local anesthetic with intravenous repression, which means that you are conscious but under anesthesia and will not feel pain, but it can also be performed with a general anesthetic.
- Keep in mind that a general anesthetic carries more potential risks – this must be clearly explained by the surgeon before making any decision about the anesthetic. Available types of anesthesia should always be discussed with your surgeon.
- If you decide to have penile surgery, the actual procedure can be performed at an outpatient clinic where you can go home the same day.
- Penoplasty surgery usually takes about 1-2 hours, depending on whether you only have the lengthening or enlargement procedures or both.
- The genital area will also require shaving before any of the procedures. Circumcision may be necessary at the same time as lengthening and / or enlargement procedures, as this avoids swelling of the foreskin, which can last for several weeks.
In an elongation procedure, a small incision is made over the base of the penis and the ligament that prevents it from passing through the pubic bone to the top of the penis. This causes the penis to fall forward, thus increasing its appearance from the outside by 1-2 inches (20-50%), although the actual gain will depend on the individual. The ligament is then reconnected downwards and a skin flap, taken from the pubic bone area, is used to cover the new extension created by pushing the “inner” penis forward. Soluble sutures are often used, both internally and externally, but some surgeons also use regular sutures, which should be removed after a few weeks.
- This extension only extends the non-erect (loose) length of the penis, any postoperative erection will remain the same size, but its angle may be slightly lower than before surgery.
- To enlarge the circumference of the penis, a small liposuction procedure is required to obtain fat from the abdomen or thighs that can be injected into the penis. As fat is injected into the penis, it avoids cut marks and reduces the recovery time required.
- The penis can usually grow to a circumference of 1-2 inches (30-50%). The magnification will be visible in both relaxed and upright position.
Repeat the treatments
With the penis enlargement surgery process there is a risk that the body will reabsorb some of the fat injected into the penis, in fact up to 30% of the injected fat can be absorbed in the first months. For this reason, the surgeons will fill a little at the transfer point so that the axis is slightly larger than the tip.
If required, fat rejuvenation procedures can be performed after 6 months. The end results can be long lasting.
How long will it take to recover from penis enlargement surgery?
It is usually recommended that you rest and recover for a week after surgery before returning to work.
Exercise should be avoided for 3-4 weeks and sexual activity can normally be repeated in a month, although the full results of the lengthening process may not be achieved by this point and may take 3-6 months.
After recovery from penis enlargement surgery, penile function will be completely normal due to both urination and erection.
What is the P-Shot? Finished Results are Great!
The P-Shot finished process is a revolutionary new procedure that offers men a way to improve their sexual performance and satisfaction. This non-invasive procedure involves the use of platelet-rich plasma (PRP), which is derived from the patient’s own blood. The PRP is injected into the penis, stimulating tissue growth, and increasing blood flow. The main benefit of P-Shot is improved erectile function. Studies have shown that men who have received the P-Shot experience increased sensitivity, improved erections, and increased pleasure. Additionally, they experienced a higher level of satisfaction with their sexual life.
The P-Shot can also be used to treat Peyronie’s disease, a condition characterized by a curved or bent penis. The PRP injections can help to break down scar tissue and reduce the curve, allowing for more normal sexual function. In addition to these benefits, some men have also reported an increase in penis size after receiving the P-Shot. This increase in size is due to the increased blood flow to the penis, which helps it to become larger and more rigid. Overall, the P-Shot is an effective and safe way for men to improve their sexual performance and satisfaction. With P-Shot finished, there is no downtime or recovery time needed, so it’s easy to see why so many men are turning to this revolutionary treatment for improved sexual health.