Mel Gibson Hair Transplant
Mel Gibson Hair Transplant One of the famous people who had a hair transplant is Mel Gibson. He ended his struggle with hair loss forever thanks to hair transplantation. After a hair transplant, Mel Gibson‘s hair is longer than before. Mel Gibson’s hair loss started in the 50s. This was a situation that disturbed Mel Gibson. Yet, hair transplantation was Mel Gibson‘s salvage solution in this matter.
After the hair transplant, Mel Gibson continued his career as before.
Besides, hair transplantation is the choice of celebrities in film and television. Because actors don’t compete for roles. They also compete for their hair and looks. Hair transplantation is the choice of more than one man. So it causes thousands of men to have young new hair.
Who is Mel Gibson?
Mel Gibson is a legendary actor and director. He is an actor who has a hair loss problem. Mel Gibson preferred hair transplant surgery as a result of his hair loss.
He has appeared on screens with various movies such as Mel Gibson, Mad Max, and Braveheart. He has a successful career. Yet, his hair got thinner as he got older. Mel Gibson, so, has eliminated this problem with the latest technology hair transplantation.
Causes Of Hair Loss in Men
- Genetics: Hair loss is inherited from the family. If hair loss is encoded in human DNA, this causes hair loss in some cases.
- Hormones: Hormones are effective in every human body. But the situation is different for men. For this reason, it results in their hair being thinner and shorter. Over time, the hair from these follicles stops growing.
- Stress: People face various problems at certain points in life. That’s why people feel stressed out. This causes certain conditions in the body. If you value your hair and health, you can avoid stress.
- Unhealthy Nutrition: Fast-food habits can make it difficult to intake the nutrients needed for hair growth. Vitamin and mineral deficiencies occur due to heavy diets to get rid of excess weight. These can also cause hair loss.
- Hairdresser Service: Applying chemicals and treatments to hair disrupts the structure of the hair. It causes hair breakage, shedding, and discoloration.
In such cases, hair transplantation is important for men. Hair transplants for men are more than one. It offers you more options.
Hair Transplant Techniques For Men
There are two types of techniques used to restore scalp hair. These are known as FUE and FUT.
- FUE: With the help of a special needle, the hair strands are separated from the area. In this process, more than one hair follicle can be treated. There is no scar after the procedure.
- FUT: A hair follicle strip is cut from the area to be transplanted. And then, a hair transplant is applied to this area. Scars may occur as a result of this procedure.
Hair Transplant with FUT Management
The FUT method is a painful procedure. Causes skin irritation. So, it is not as preferred as it used to be. We can observe pain according to the scalp or hair follicles.
Fut method is an operation performed to revitalize healthy hair follicles in the area where hair transplantation will be performed. It is also called root extraction.
The process is applied to the hair follicles. But stitch of hair transplantation surgery is performed should be discarded. We can observe scars on the planted area after the operation, although they are not very large.
Besides, we can see its advantages due to the transplantation of excess hair follicles in a single operation. Yet, the FUT method is not a preferred method as before. Because it is a painful procedure and because of the scar left in the operation area after the procedure.
Hair Transplant with FUE Method
The Fue Hair Transplant Method first emerged in the 2000s. Besides, Fue Hair Transplantation does not pass as a surgical procedure. Besides, it does not leave any traces on the scalp. So, it is one of the most preferred methods around the world. The process for hair is done on the neck area. Still, it does not look like the Fut method. So, it creates a natural look instead of the FUT method. For this reason, the preferred rate is high.
So, there is no pain or scarring in the treated area.
In the Fue method of hair transplantation, local anesthesia is applied. This ensures that it is a hair transplant method that you can carefully choose.
The FUE procedure used among hair transplantation methods is performed in 4 different ways:
FUE Method with Manual Punch
In the FUE method, hair follicles are first processed with the manual punch technique. Doctors loosen the hair follicles one by one with this tool, which has more than one variety. Then collect the loosened hair one by one with a special tool called micro pen-set for hair transplantation. The Manual Punch Method is a long time-consuming process due to the implementation of individual processes.
FUE Method with Micromotor
The places where the hair follicles will be treated are easily loosened by the tool called Micromotor. Just like the Manual Punch method, the tools used in this method have more than one option.
This tool, which helps in the process, is placed in the machine, whose dimensions are used according to the scalp and hair follicles. It loosens the hair follicles automatically by opening small and tiny holes around the hair follicles. Loosened hair follicles are collected with a device called micro-pen, as used in the other method. This method takes less time than other methods.
Robotic FUE Method
The advancing technology has led to more options and possibilities in hair transplant methods.
One of them, the Robotic Fue Method, has been the most preferred method due to its short duration. The said method is performed by a robot directed by doctors.
In the method applied, more than one camera analyzes the scalp and transfers it to the computer environment. As a result of the analyses made by the doctors, the hair follicles are collected by paying attention to the direction of the hair follicles. The process is done by the computer. This makes the distance between hair follicles clearer and noticeable.
In this process, hair follicles are not damaged. So, it is helpful compared to other hair transplant methods. This process is not used continuously in most hair transplantation centers. Because it is a new procedure and is in the development process.
Hair transplantation with the DHI method, also known as the pen technique, is a sub-method of FUE was performed in the normal method. This hair transplant method is also known as an unshaved hair transplant method.
This pencil collects the hair follicles. In this way, the process area is determined. This method has different stages. Because the pipes to be treated are not opened.
In summary, the processes applied to the scalp and having stages in Fue Methods take place simultaneously in the DHI Method. So, hair follicles wait for less outside of the skin. Thus, the success rate is high.
Hair Transplant Procedure for Men
- Anesthesia application: The surgeon numbs the scalp to make the procedure painless. Some clinics may apply general anesthesia.
- Removal of hair follicles: The surgeon determines the strongest hair follicles to be used. The process starts according to the technique used.
- Transplanting hair follicles: The extracted hair follicles are then applied to the area to be transplanted. In this process, the direction and position of the hair follicles are determined. This gives you a more natural look.
Results of Hair Transplantation in Men
- Hair Transplantation gives more results when done by a specialist.
- You will no longer have to worry about hair loss.
- Results are long-lasting.
- Results are natural.
Even so, the results vary between 6 months and 12 months after your hair transplant procedure. The recommendations of the doctor who performed the transplantation should be listened to.
Who is Mel Gibson?
Mel Gibson is like a famous actor that many people know from movies. He’s a bit like a superhero on the big screen!
Mel Gibson’s Hair Adventure:
In the past, Mel Gibson’s hair might have been thinning, like how some people’s hair changes as they grow older. But he decided to get a hair transplant, and now his hair looks different and fuller, a bit like a new hairstyle!
Talking to Grown-Ups
If you have questions about hair transplants or Mel Gibson’s hair adventure, talking to grown-ups like your parents or a caring teacher can be helpful. They can provide more information and answer your questions, just like they do with other interesting things.
In Conclusion, Mel Gibson’s hair adventure through a hair transplant is like a special magic that some grown-ups choose to have for hair changes. Hair transplant can help people with hair loss get more hair, just like a new wig! If you have questions, talking to grown-ups you trust is always a good idea.