Hair Transplantation FUT
Hair transplantation FUT, we have been applying to our patients for many years. With FUT, we first remove the hair follicles from the donor area as a strip. Then we plant it in the area to be planted. Although FUT technique has been replaced by FUE recently, we apply it to our patients from time to time. We can list the stages of this technique as follows;
- First of all, we anesthetize the donor area with local anesthesia to collect the hair follicles. We prefer the back of the neck as a donor area.
- We do not make our patients feel pain in any way while the operation is performed thanks to local anesthesia.
- Afterwards, we cut and remove a rectangular piece of approximately 14 cm x 2 cm from the anesthetized donor area.
- We adjust the size of the area to be cut in accordance with the area of the area to be transplanted.
- We extract the piece of skin taken from the donor area from the hair follicles inside.
- Afterwards, we place the grafts separated from the skin piece in containers called petri dishes.
- Meanwhile, we close and wrap the donor area with aesthetic stitches.
- After collecting the grafts, we now proceed to the hair transplantation process. At this stage, we also apply local anesthesia to the area to be transplanted.
- After the area to be transplanted becomes numb, we open channels in the size of a needle head as much as the number of grafts removed.
- After the channels are opened, we place hair follicles in these channels. Thus, we complete the hair transplantation process.
Things to Consider Before and After FUT Technique
You should pay attention to some important points before and after the hair transplantation FUT technique. During this period, you should stay in touch with your doctor. You must follow exactly what your doctor says.
Before hair transplantation FUT ;
- If you have alcohol consumption, you should stop 1 week before the operation.
- You should stay away from smoking.
- If you are using aspirin and similar blood thinners, you should stop using it at least 1 week before the operation.
- Before the operation, you should wash your hair with natural shampoo.
- You should not use any chemical-containing products such as hair lotion, gel and conditioner.
- You should wear comfortable clothes that will not come into contact with your head on the day of the operation.
- In addition, you should have breakfast but avoid caffeine-containing drinks such as coffee.
After hair transplantation FUT ;
- You should come back to the clinic about a week after the operation and have your stitches removed.
- After the operation, you should dress the stitched area.
- You should remove the bandage as soon as the doctor deems it necessary.
- After removing the bandage, you can wash the hair on the third day.
- Also, you must be sensitive when washing your hair. You should prefer natural shampoo.
- You should stay away from scratching your head area.
- Also, you must protect the treated area against the risk of infection.
Advantages of Hair Transplantation FUT Technique
- We do not collect grafts one by one, we apply the FUT method practically.
- Therefore, we do not victimize patients with limited time.
- We also make hair transplantation to people with insufficient donor area.
- We are collecting more grafts in the shortest time possible.
- Also, we do not shave the hair.
- We never harm the hair follicles we receive with special methods.
- We open smaller channels for the part where we will have hair transplantation.
- In addition, we grow your hair follicles faster with Fut.
- We ensure that there are no surgical scars, especially in people with white hair.
- In addition to these, we use it as an ideal technique for eyebrow transplantation.
Hair transplantation FUT technique disadvantages; After the operation, you may encounter stitch marks in the area where we planted. If you do not have stitches removed, you may be at risk of infection.You may also experience numbness after the operation. You may experience some losses in the collected hair follicle. For this reason, you should talk to your doctor before the operation. You should tell about your wishes and expectations. If this method does not meet your wishes, you should not do it. You should contact us for detailed information. You should come to our clinic and meet with our doctors.
Details On FUT Technique
With the FUT technique, you can get a natural look after the operation. You should wash your hair on the 2nd day after transplantation. We recommend that you do a special wash for 15 days. Then you can switch to the washing style you want. You do not have to constantly care after hair transplantation. You can wear a hat after the operation and go to work the next day. If your business conditions are suitable, we recommend that you wear a hat until the shells drop. After the operation, you should come for a check-up when the doctor says. Generally, we recommend that patients come on the 3rd day after the operation.
We do not charge any fees for checks. In addition to these, we set the age limit as 22 for hair transplant operation. Also, we do not recommend hair treatment to younger people who have hair loss problems. We perform hair transplantation in several stages depending on the situation. In the first stage, we transplant the hair follicles. You can stay awake throughout the procedure.
You can even read newspapers and magazines during the process; Also, you can watch TV. For the procedure, we decide on the technique to be made with the shape of the shedding rather than the age. While deciding on the technique, we evaluate with our patients. We take into account the wishes and expectations of the patient. We decide on the most effective treatment method to be applied to the patient with our experts. You will not encounter any health problems after hair transplantation. You will not encounter side effects and complications.
What is the Price of a Hair Transplantation Without Insurance?
In general, the price of a hair transplantation depends on how many grafts are needed and the type of procedure chosen. For those looking to get one, it is important to speak with a qualified hair transplant doctor in order to determine the best course of action. During an initial consultation, a doctor will assess the patient’s current hair loss pattern and determine if a hair transplant is a suitable solution. The doctor will then explain the different types of hair transplant procedures available and their associated costs.
The most common type of hair transplant is known as follicular unit transplantation (FUT). During this procedure, a strip of skin containing healthy follicles is removed from an area of thicker growth and then transplanted into areas of thinning or baldness. Another option is follicular unit extraction (FUE). During this procedure, individual follicular units are extracted from an area of thicker growth and then transplanted into areas with thinning or baldness. FUE is typically less invasive than FUT and requires less recovery time; however, it tends to be more expensive due to the greater number of hair transplantation cost per graft needed for successful results. So, for more information about the price of a hair transplantation, book a consultation for more information about what you should get today.