Hair Transplant Turkey Success Rate
Hair transplant Turkey success rate is quite high. We use many methods in hair transplantation in our clinic. In addition, we develop new techniques together with our experienced experts. We combine our hair transplant methods with developing technology. Thus, we aim to be very successful in hair transplantation. We categorize them according to the characteristics of the applied transactions. We apply different hair transplantation techniques to each patient. Because we are aware that patients have hair loss problems due to different reasons. Therefore, we first try to find the root cause in our patients. When our patients reach us, we put them through some tests. We are trying to find out for what reason patients have hair loss problems. Afterwards, when we find the main problem as a result of analysis, we provide detailed information to the patient.
As a result, our experts negotiate with the patient and decide which treatment method is appropriate. Before the operation, we explain in detail what the patient should and should not do. We take care that all the materials we use during the operation are hygienic. In hair transplantation, we determine the operation day with the blood tests performed on the patient. However, we perform the operation on the same day for patients coming from abroad. In the preparation phase, we first disinfect the area to be transplanted. We finish the preparation phase in approximately 20- 30 minutes. Afterwards, we apply anesthesia to the patient. In addition, we perform anesthesia in two ways, locally or without a needle. We determine the method to be applied depending on the personal condition of the patient.
Stages of Hair Transplant Operation
Hair transplant Turkey success rate are shaped according to the results obtained. The success rate of our clinic is quite high in the techniques we apply. We apply the hair transplantation process in stages. We can list these stages as follows;
- First of all, we perform preparation, local anesthesia and harvesting of the roots. After these procedures are completed, we apply a second anesthesia as well.
- Later, we move on to the channel opening phase with our expert team.
- We usually finish the channel opening process in 1 hour, depending on the size of the region.
- Afterwards, we place the roots collected in the preparation phase into the channels opened with the help of micro needles.
- We prefer to insert each root individually to make the process more successful. We can describe this stage as the longest stage of the transplantation process.
- Then, after placing all the roots taken for transfer into the canals, we complete the process.
- Subsequently, we dress the treated area for the last time and ensure that the patient is resting.
- Since the effect of anesthesia will continue, we recommend that the patient not do heavy work after the operation.
- After telling the patient what to do in the next process, we finish the procedure.
- We tell the patient to come to our clinic at certain times for control.
Post- Operation Patient Considerations
- After the operation, you should remove the bandage under the supervision of the doctor.
- Since the bandage causes sweating in the hair follicles, you should remove it on the date told by the doctor.
- You should wash your hair afterwards.
- During washing, you should wash with slow movements so that the hair follicles are not damaged.
- When choosing shampoo, you should pay attention to its natural content.
- After washing, you should dry it carefully.
- You should also be sensitive for a certain period of time in the washings made after the first wash. Then you can proceed to the normal washing process.
- During the post-operative period, you should not do activities that cause you to sweat, such as sports.
- You should stay away from alcohol and smoking before and after hair transplantation.
- If you want a fast recovery process and a high success rate, you should avoid alcohol and smoking for about 15 days.
- When you go out after the hair transplant procedure, you should wear a soft fabric hat.
- You should protect the transplanted area against possible impacts.
- While putting on or taking off your clothes, you should ensure that it does not come into contact with the area.
- You should also be in constant contact with your doctor. You should provide him with information about the process from time to time.
- After the procedure, you should eat plenty of protein. You should stay away from situations that harm you, such as stress.
Wondering About Hair Transplant Process
We will try to answer all the questions patients wonder about hair transplantation in this article. If you have any questions other than this information, you can contact us. First of all, we apply hair transplantation to everyone, regardless of whether they are men or women. However, we pay attention to the fact that our patients are over a certain age. We apply hair transplantation to people who have hair loss or thinning problems. In addition, we achieve success in hair transplantation in all people with sufficient hair follicles in their body. We do not apply hair transplantation only on the scalp. We take action against hair loss in all areas with hair on the body such as eyebrows, mustaches or beards.
In hair transplantation, we generally apply the FUE method, which does not leave any scar. We can also use the FUT method, which can leave marks on the neck from time to time. We perform hair transplantation within two hours at the latest, depending on the amount of hair loss. If the hairless area is too large, we apply a few sessions to complete the treatment. After the hair transplant, we apply a special bandage to the patient’s head. We usually discharge the patient after 1-2 hours. Generally, after 3 days of home rest, you can return to work with your head covered. We usually do the first dressing on the 5th day, depending on your situation. Hair transplant Turkey success rate, we act with our specialists to upgrade.
HAIR TRANSPLANT TURKEY SUCCESS RATE
High Success Rate
The good news is that hair transplants in Turkey have a high success rate. That means most people who have a hair transplant in Turkey are happy with the results. It’s like scoring a goal in a soccer game or acing a test in school!
Firstly,In Turkey, there are super skilled doctors who know all about hair transplants. They have lots of experience and use the latest techniques to make your hair look amazing. Above All, These doctors are like superheroes who can bring your hair back to life!
Another reason for the high success rate in Turkey is the advanced technology used during hair transplants. Moreover, The doctors have special tools and machines that make the process precise and effective.
Firstly, After a hair transplant in Turkey, it’s important to take proper care of your new hair. The doctors will give you special instructions on how to keep it clean and healthy. With the right care, your new hair will grow strong and make you look fantastic!
In Conclusion, Hair transplants in Turkey have a high success rate. Skilled doctors, advanced technology, proper care, and happy patients all contribute to the success of hair transplants in Turkey. Similarly, If you or someone you know is considering a hair transplant, know that it’s a great choice. After that, With the expertise and care provided in Turkey, you can have beautiful hair and feel amazing.