ASİLA SAĞLIK HİZMETLERİ A.Ş.
PRIVACY & CLARIFICATION NOTICE
The General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) replaces the Data Protection Act 1998 on 25 may 2018. Our Company is now required to tell all data subjects about the data that is collected about them. This form may also be used to collect certain data.
This Privacy & Clarification Notice states the data collected and processed by our Company in the name of data officer and will be valid for the personal data of the persons mentioned above:
If you have filled out the Preliminary Interview Form, some of your personal data like your Identity Information (name, citizenship, Turkish Citizen or passport number, date of birth), Contact Information (phone number, e-mail address, fixed phone number), profession information, information about where you found our clinic; service information of interest, recommended treatment information, service fee, deposit information, payment method, total amount information are processed by our company to inform the people who come to get information about the Medical Center services, to convey the details of the operation, to inform about the operation processes, to inform about the operation prices, to carry out the activities in accordance with the legislation, to follow and execute the legal affairs, to carry out / audit the business activities, to the authorized persons, institutions and organizations. Pursuant to Article 6/2-c of GDPR, “adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;” and 6/2-f “processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data.”
TRANSFERRING PERSONAL DATA
ASİLA SAĞLIK HİZMETLERİ A.Ş., in accordance with the principles in Article 5 of GDPR in line with the above-mentioned purposes; with the authorized public institutions and organizations, courts, prosecutors’ offices, enforcement offices and other judicial authorities, legal advisors, who request information in case of a possible conflict; can shared in accordance with the GDPR.
METHODS OF COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
ASİLA SAĞLIK HİZMETLERİ A.Ş. collects your personal data by the Preliminary Interview Form of ASİLA SAĞLIK HİZMETLERİ A.Ş. filled by you.
In case of a possible conflict or information request, transfer to the relevant authorities, transfer to authorized persons and institutions, and automatically or non-automatically depending on the nature of the work and the nature of the personal data requested / to be processed, saving to the server, making a list, filling out documents, petitioning writing is processed by filling out a form.
MEASURES TO PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Protection of personal data is an important issue for ASİLA SAĞLIK HİZMETLERİ A.Ş.. As ASİLA SAĞLIK HİZMETLERİ A.Ş., we take the necessary technical and administrative measures to protect personal data against unauthorized access or loss, misuse, disclosure, alteration or destruction of this information. Our company undertakes to keep your personal data confidential, to take all necessary technical and administrative measures and to show due diligence for ensuring confidentiality and security. ASİLA SAĞLIK HİZMETLERİ A.Ş. immediately notifies you and the Personal Data Protection Board in the event that personal data is damaged or in the hands of third parties as a result of attacks on the website and the system, despite taking the necessary information security measures.
KEEPING YOUR PERSONAL DATA CORRECT AND UP-TO-DATE
When you share your personal data with ASİLA SAĞLIK HİZMETLERİ A.Ş., you know that the accuracy and keeping of this information is important both in terms of the rights you have over your personal data within the meaning of the GDPR and other relevant legislation, and that you are fully responsible for providing false information. You accept and declare that it will be your own. You can make the necessary notifications about the changes and/or updates regarding the personal data you have shared, from the below mentioned KEP address or our company’s address via physical mail or through communication channels such as e-mail, fax, cap address or call center specified on our websites.
DELETING, DESTROYING OR ANONYMOUSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data processed for the purposes specified in this Information text according to the article 11 of the GDPR when the “purpose requiring processing disappears” and the periods determined by the Laws, if any, expire; In line with our Company’s Personal Data Retention and Destruction Policy, it will be deleted, destroyed or anonymized by us, ex officio or upon your request, and will continue to be used.
YOUR RIGHTS BASED ON GDPR
- learning whether it has been processed or not,
- requesting information if processed,
- learning the purpose of processing and whether it is used in accordance with its purpose,
- to know the third parties to whom it was transferred in the country / abroad,
- enable correction to data for accuracy.
- request the deletion or removal of personal data where there is no compelling reason for its continued processing.
- object to processing of personal data that is likely to cause, or is causing damage or distress
- to obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes across different services.
- prevent processing for the purpose of direct marketing
- object to decisions being taken by automated means
- in certain circumstances have inaccurate personal data rectified, blocked, erased or destroyed; and
- in case you submit your requests regarding your right to demand the compensation of the damage due to unlawful processing, to the ASİLA SAĞLIK HİZMETLERİ A.Ş. in accordance with the application procedures set forth in the Communiqué on Application Procedures and Principles to the Data Controller, as soon as possible and at the latest 30 ( within thirty) days, free of charge. However, if the process requires an additional cost, ASİLA SAĞLIK HİZMETLERİ A.Ş. may request the fee in the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.
- claim compensation for damages caused by breach of the Data Protection Regulations
IDENTIFICATION OF COMPANY
ASİLA SAĞLIK HİZMETLERİ A.Ş.
Address: Maltepe Mah. Londra Asfaltı Cad. No:32/1H
KEP Address: email@example.com
Patient or Patient’s Parent/Guardian:
Name and surname: