Black Hair Transplant Before And After
The most important thing that affects people who want a hair transplant when they are at the decision stage is before and after people who have had a hair transplant. Patients facing the same problem are encouraged to see good results in each other. Getting good results in hair transplantation depends on many reasons. In this article, we examined the process leading up to the result of hair transplantation and black hair transplant before and after. However, we hope we can answer the questions you have in mind.
How Does Hair Color Occur?
Our hair structure consists of two parts: the root and the trunk. The body is called the part from the skin to the tip of the hair. The root is called the point that remains under the scalp. In the root of the hair, substances that nourish the hair and give them color are formed. The substance that gives hair its color is called melanocytes. On the other hand, consists of melanocyte cells. Melanin and melanocytes settle in deficits where the hair on the skin grows. Melanin begins to form before birth. The natural color of our hair changes with the distribution of melanin. Hair contains only two types of pigments: dark color (eumelanin) and light color (phaeomelanin). All hair colors are formed by mixing these two pigments.
Come on, let’s all examine the process of black hair transplant before and after.
The Process Up To The Change In Hair Transplantation
Before Black Hair Transplantation ;The first process in hair transplantation is the preliminary preparation and decision-making process. First, you determine whether you need a hair transplant. Then you do the black hair transplant before and after research. Finally, you decide the economic dimension of the business and where to perform the operation. As a result, you find a hair transplant center that matches your research and perform the hair transplant process.
Hair Transplant Surgery; The operation takes an average of 8 hours. For the specialist performing the procedure, this process is challenging and exhausting. Hair transplantation surgery can take 5-10 hours. Black hair transplant before and after stages are as follows;
- Experts conduct health examinations of the patient and check whether it is suitable for the procedure.
- The patient signs an approval agreement for treatment.
- Expert examines the area where hair transplantation will be performed.
- The doctor determines the number of grafts to be planted in the patient.
- Expert marks the forehead line of the hair with a pencil.
- Shortens the patient’s hair according to the method to be applied by the doctor.
- Numbs the area where hair follicles will be removed with specialist, local anesthesia.
- The doctor removes grafts from the drugged donor area.
- Hair transplantation will numb the area specialist.
- The doctor opens channels to the area where hair transplantation will be performed.
- Grafts taken from the donor area, which the doctor receives by numbing, are planted in the channels.
- The specialist wraps the donor area with a bandage.
- The operation ends and the patient goes home.
İn The Process After The Operation
After hair transplantation, the process begins at the end of the operation and until the time when the hair comes out and grows and becomes its final form. This stage is the most comfortable but longest time-consuming process of hair transplantation. The patient should be patient because the hair growth time is long. After the hair transplant operation, the stages occur as follows;
- The patient rests at home for 2 days after the operation.
- After 3 days after hair transplantation, the patient goes back to the clinic and performs the first hair wash.
- After approximately 10 days, the scars in the hair transplant area pass.
- The patient experiences shock shedding 15-30 days after the operation. All or most of the hair that the doctor planted falls out.
- 60-90 days after surgery, shed hair planted hair begins to come out again.
- On average, 150-180 days after Hair Transplantation, your hair completely comes out and grows a little.
- 365 days after the operation, the hair fully develops and grows.
Some Questions You Can Think Of About Black Hair Transplant Before And After
There are some important questions that come to the mind of patients about Black hair transplant before and after. Let’s examine them now;
If the hair on the neck is white and the hair on the front is black, is a hair transplant performed?
In some people, hair on the back of the neck can whiten faster. If the hair on the neck is white and the hair on the front is black, this does not constitute any situation, but if the color difference is obvious, some criteria should be considered. In hair transplantation, the donor area is the neck. Additionally, hair transplantation is performed by taking hair roots from the donor area.
A specialist who will perform a hair transplant can get the root he wants on the back of the neck. If the hair on the neck is not completely white, the specialist can only collect black roots and place them in the area where the hair will be transplanted. In this way, there is no disturbing color difference in the anterior region. But if there is also white hair in the front areas, the specialist performs a natural-looking procedure by taking both white and black hair follicles from the back of the head.
Are Black Hair Planted White?
Planted hair is white in a way that is completely related to the person’s genetics. If a person’s own natural hair will turn white, the planted hair will also turn white. Since the planted hair is taken from the natural hair root, it depends entirely on the person whether it will whiten. In short, when the hair on your neck turns white, the hair in the area where the hair transplant is performed will also turn white. Hair transplantation does not accelerate or slow down bleaching.
I hope our article has removed the question marks from your mind. We wish you a healthy day.
Black Man Hair Transplant Results: Achieving the Look You’ve Always Wanted
Black man hair transplant results can be achieved with the right surgeon and a bit of patience. “Do your research and select a qualified professional with years of experience performing successful hair transplants. With the right surgeon, you can have the hair you’ve always wanted in no time. For many black men, achieving the look they desire can be challenging, especially when it comes to hair loss. Fortunately, the advancement of hair transplantation surgery has allowed black men to get the look they’ve always wanted. With a successful hair transplant procedure, Black men can experience natural-looking and long-lasting results.
When considering Black man hair transplant results, it’s important to find a qualified and experienced surgeon to perform the procedure. Make sure to research their qualifications and experience and ask for before-and-after photos of previous patients. Understand the details of the procedure and be aware of any risks or benefits associated with it. Once you have chosen a qualified surgeon, you will need to schedule an appointment. During this appointment, your surgeon will review your medical history and take photographs of your scalp. They will also discuss any medications or treatments you are currently taking and review any areas that need special attention during the hair transplantation process.